GPS for trucks:
FMB630 – GNSS, GSM, Bluetooth, RS232/RS485, CAN J1708 and J1939
Leading GNSS/GSM/Bluetooth Terminal for advanced applications
Double GSM network reliability with Dual SIM! Even if your main SIM card fails to connect, FMB630 will stay online. Moreover, Dual SIM significantly reduces roaming costs, when using first SIM card for Home, second for Roaming data networks
Integrated Bluetooth enables wireless headset and various other Bluetooth sensors connectivity.
Make phone calls to Your employee via Bluetooth headset. No unauthorized calls anymore! Be sure that your employee is always safe and uses hands free headset instead of phone!
Read records and configure your tracker wirelessly via Bluetooth
No inconvenient configuration via SMS or searching for tracker in hard to reach places to connect USB cable.
Single push and your device is connected to configurator via Bluetooth.
Micro SD card
Don’t lose any records with micro SD card up to 32 GB!
FMB010 will store all data in micro SD card when driving in areas where GSM is not available.
Integrated tachograph solution
Integrated tachograph solution enables remote tachograph file (DDD, V1B, C1B or TGD format) download and live tachograph info acquisition without any additional adapter. Easier than ever connection – less integration time.
RS232/RS485 functionality enables connection of third party devices like: multiple LLS sensors, GARMIN personal navigation device, RFID readers or some other RS232/RS485 devices.
- GNSS i Global positiong system/Global Navigation Satellite System.
- GPRS i General Packet Radio Service (GPRS) is a packet oriented mobile data service based on the 2G technology.
- SMS i Short Message Service (SMS) is a text messaging service component.
- Bluetooth i Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances.
- External GSM antenna i An antenna used for GSM connectivity. Connected to FM device via external connector.
- External GNSS antenna i An antenna used for GPS connectivity. Connected to FM device via external connector.
- CAN J1939 i SAE J1939 is the vehicle bus standard used for communication and diagnostics among vehicle components
- CAN J1708 i SAE J1708 is a standard used for serial communications between ECUs on a heavy duty vehicle and also between a computer and the vehicle
- RS232 – 2i RS-232 is a standard for serial communication transmission of data
- RS485 – 1i RS-485 is a standard defining the electrical characteristics of drivers and receivers for use in serial communications systems
- DIN – digital input – 4i Digital Inputs allow device to detect logic states 1 (enabled) or 0 (disabled).
- AIN – analog input – 3i An analog input converts a voltage level into a digital value that can be stored and processed in device.
- DOUT – 4i Digital Outputs allow device to output logic states 1 (makes a circuit) and 0 (cuts the circuit).
- 1-Wire® – 1i 1-Wire® is a device communications bus system that provides low-speed data, signaling, and power over a single conductor.
- Accelerometeri Accelerometer allows the device to indicate if vehicle is
moving or not, as well as measure acceleration.
- Battery – 550mAh Ni-MH 8,4Vi Allows device to work without external power source
- IP41i Protected from tools and small wires, condensation.
- 1MB memoryi Internal memory for records storing when there is no GPRS connectivity.
- Micro SDi Micro SD card slot for records storing when there is no GPRS connectivity.
- 10 – 30V i External voltage range
- K-Line i Allows to get vehicle data from tachograph
- Overvoltage protection i Protects device from voltage jumps till 90V
- 2x SIM Card (Dual-SIM) i Allows to put 2 SIM cards (can be from different operators) for internet connection
- USB 2.0 Interface i Device accessible and configurable via USB
- TachoWeb synch.i TachoWeb is an online platform which allows the User to download the DDD files. The special synchronization process can be used to adopt devices to the existing system.
- iButton Notification i iButton Notification informs driver, that his iButton or 1-wire RFID card was scanned and stored.
- LV-CAN support i LV-CAN200 is used to listen data from light vehicles. With this adapter FM device is able to collect and send such data.
- ALL-CAN support i ALL-CAN300 is used to listen data from any type of transport: light vehicles, Trucks, busses, agriculture and other special transport. With this adapter FM device is able to collect and send such data.
- Ignition detection i A vehicle ignition detection function, based on a configured ignition source (External power voltage, Digital input 1 or Movement).
- Geo-fence i A functionality, which generates an event when crossing a defined area. It can be used to detect wherever car enters or leaves customized areas
- Sleep/Deep sleep i Working modes which let FM device to reduce power consumption and save vehicle battery.
– In sleep mode, FM device turns GNSS module off and it is not saving or sending new periodic data records.
– In deep sleep mode, FM device sets GNSS receiver to sleep mode and turns off GSM/GPRS module, although periodic records with last known coordinate are being saved and sent to server.
- Overspeeding detection i This scenario helps to prevent from exceeding fixed speed and inspects driver if needed. Digital output 1 is controlled by scenario for user needs, to manage buzzer, LED etc. During overspeeding event Digital output 1 will be turning ON and OFF until speed is lower than configured Max Allowed Speed.
- FOTA i Firmware over the air solution. The software is used to send firmware/configuration to FM device via GPRS network.
- Remote Log i This type of FM data logging is used when there is no possibility to connect to device physically. Device establishes GPRS connection and activates link to server, log is started to stream to server until set time is elapsed.
- Garmin i Garmin provides a Fleet Management Interface Tool Kit, which connected to FM device via RS232 interface enables the driver to have a in their vehicle for real-time navigation, messaging, and job dispatch capabilities to help them be more efficient.
- GPRS commands i It is possible to send commands to FM device using GPRS. GPRS commands can be used for sending configuration, debug, digital outputs control commands etc. These commands should be coded into a special codec12 format.
- RFID RS232 i Radio-frequency identification (RFID) is the use of a wireless non-contact system to transfer data from a tag attached to an object, for the automatic driver identification. Reader can be connected to FM device via RS232 interface.
- RFID 1-Wire® i Radio-frequency identification (RFID) is the use of a wireless non-contact system to transfer data from a tag attached to an object, for the automatic driver identification. Reader can be connected to FM device via 1-wire interface.
- iButton 1-Wire® i iButton is a special driver identification chip based on 1-wire protocol. External 1-wire iButton reader can be used in parallel with FM devices
- Temp. 1-Wire® i A temperature sensor which can be connected to FM device and provide information via 1-wire data protocol.
- Immobilizer i With this scenario vehicle can be used only if iButton is connected. You can connect any iButton to pass Immobilizer security. FM device Digital Output 2 is controlled by scenario for user needs (for example: LED, buzzer or other indicator can be connected).
- Eco driving i This scenario helps to prevent and inspect driver about harsh driving. Eco driving scenario continuously monitors: accelerating, braking and cornering forces depending on build in accelerometer. Monitoring sensitivity is configurable.
FM device Digital Output 1 is controlled by scenario for user needs, buzzer or LED for example.
- Green driving i Helps to prevent and inspect driver about harsh driving. This functionality works in parallel with accelerating force, braking force and cornering angles. Every harsh drive event can be presented in the real time during the LED or buzzer notification.
- Fuel monitoring LLS i Fuel monitoring via LLS sensors gives ability to measurer are highly accurate fuel level in the vehicle. This functionality can be based on digital or analog connectivity.
- Fuel monitoring CAN FMS i The FMS CAN line gives ability to read the vehicle fuel level parameters. This functionality works with J1939 or J1708 communication standards.
- Fuel counter i Helps to monitor the fuel flow in the vehicle and transmit the dedicated data to the server.
- DDD download and Tacho online data i Tachograph data download helps User to gather tachograph information remotely. The tachograph data is directly transmitted to the fleet management device via k-line connection
- Jamming detection i Jamming detection informs the driver with buzzer or LED about radio jamming events.
- NTP time synch. i Network time protocol (NTP) is used to get the right time without GPS connection. This functionality gives an ability to monitor the device state in the real time.
- GNSS unplug detection i The GNSS unplug detection gives an ability to notify the User about GNSS antenna disassembly.
- Transparent mode (RS232) i The RS232 is a standard used for a serial communication between devices. While using RS232 connection various type of data like fuel parameters or messages can be transmitted.
- SMS event i SMS event is a special functionality which is used to notify the user about the tracker initial state. Any changes of speed, engine status, over speeding or etc. will be informed with SMS.
- Idling detection i The Idling detection functionality allows User to monitor the engine working time without initial speed.
- Odometer i Odometer is used to calculate traveled distance and produce this information directly to server.
- Trip detection i Trip detection is used to inform user about start and stop points in the dedicated location, while engine is on or off.
- Profilesi Profiles configuration system gives an ability to configure the device with different behaviors. For example the device can change the profiles during the different operator code, engine working state or etc.
- Integrated scenarios i The integrated device scenarios are used to simply enable the dedicate functionality like Green driving, Over speeding, Authorized driving or Immobilizer.
- Remote configuration over SMS i The remote configuration via SMS gives an ability to configure the device via SMS
- Offline tracking i Offline tracking is used to track the object position while GPRS is not activated.
- Auto Geofencing i Auto geofencing can detect wherever car enters or leaves customized areas with deactivated ignition.
- Quad-band 900/1800 MHz; 850/1900 MHz
- GPRS Multi-Slot Class 12(up to 240 kbps)
- GPRS Mobile Station Class B
- SMS (text/data)
- Bluetooth specification V3.0
- Bluetooth transceiver fully compliant with Bluetooth specification V3.0 for external peripherals:
- Voice calls over Bluetooth
- Configuration via Bluetooth
- Bluetooth sensors
- Tracking: 33/ 99 acquisition channels
- -165 dBM sensitivity
- Hot start <1s
- Warm Start < 25s
- Cold start < 35s
- NMEA-183 protocol
- GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU, SBAS, QZSS, DGPS, AGPS
- Accuracy < 3m
- Integrated KLINE
- Dual CAN J1939
- J1708 CAN
- RS485 and 2x RS232 support
- 4 Digital Inputs for object status monitoring
- 4 Digital Open-collector Outputs (controlling external relays, LED, buzzers, etc.)
- 3 Analog Inputs
- 1-wire interface
- Ni-Mh 550 mAh internal battery
- MicroSD card
- 2 status LED
- Configuration and firmware update (via FOTA and USB cable)
- External GSM antenna for higher sensitivity
- External GNSS antenna for higher sensitivity