GPS DEVICE FMB003
Advanced Plug and Track real-time tracking GPS device with Bluetooth connectivity.
FMB003 is the new version, smaller in size, that replaced FMB001.
FMB003 connects directly to car OBDII connector to read vehicle onboard parameters.
OBDII data reading
FMB003 connects directly to car OBDII connector and is able to read up to 32 vehicle onboard parameters.
Integrated Bluetooth enables wireless headset and various other Bluetooth sensors connectivity.
Make phone calls to Your employee via Bluetooth headset. No unauthorized calls anymore! Be sure that your employee is always safe and uses hands free headset instead of phone!
Read records and configure your tracker wirelessly via Bluetooth
No inconvenient configuration via SMS or searching for tracker in hard to reach places to connect USB cable.
Single push and your device is connected to configurator via Bluetooth.
Micro SD card
Don’t lose any records with micro SD card up to 32 GB!
FMB010 will store all data in micro SD card when driving in areas where GSM is not available.
Advanced antitheft system
Prevent your vehicle from theft with advanced antitheft functionality. Combine Auto Geofencing with new Towing detection functionality.
Smart Crash detection
Ensure safety of Your employee with smart Crash detection. Get alarm message immediately after accident, save workers life!
- GNSS i Global positiong system/Global Navigation Satellite System.
- GPRS i General Packet Radio Service (GPRS) is a packet oriented mobile data service based on the 2G technology.
- SMS i Short Message Service (SMS) is a text messaging service component.
- Bluetooth i Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances.
- 1x Micro-SIM card i Allows to put 1 Micro-SIM card for internet connection
- K-Line (OBD II)i Allows reading vehicle data
- Internal GSM antenna i An antenna used for GSM connectivity. Integrated into FM device PCB. Does not have external connector.
- Internal GNSS antenna i An antenna used for GPS connectivity. Integrated into FM device PCB. Does not have external connector.
- OBD II connector i Allows to connect the tracker to vehicle OBDII port
- OBD II Data i Allows reading CAN bus data from vehicle ECU
- DIN – digital input – 1 i Digital Inputs allow device to detect logic states 1 (enabled) or 0 (disabled).
- Accelerometer i Accelerometer allows the device to indicate if vehicle is
moving or not, as well as measure acceleration.
- Battery – 170mAh Li-ion 3,7V i Allows device to work without external power source
- IP41 i Protected from tools and small wires, condensation.
- 1MB memory i Internal memory for records storing when there is no GPRS connectivity.
- Micro SD i Micro SD card slot for records storing when there is no GPRS connectivity.
- 10 – 16V i External voltage range
- USB 2.0 Interface i Device accessible and configurable via USB
- NITZ time synch.iNetwork Identity and Time Zone (NITZ) is a mechanism for provisioning local time and date, time zone and DST offset, as well as network provider identity information, to mobile devices via a wireless network.
- Configuration over Bluetooth i Configuration over Bluetooth gives ability to configure the device remotely by using Bluetooth connection.
- Bluetooth sensors support i Bluetooth sensors are responsible to transmit the collected data remotely to device.
- Ignition detection i A vehicle ignition detection function, based on a configured ignition source (External power voltage, Digital input 1 or Movement).
- Geo-fence i A functionality, which generates an event when crossing a defined area. It can be used to detect wherever car enters or leaves customized areas
- Sleep/Deep sleep i Working modes which let FM device to reduce power consumption and save vehicle battery.
– In sleep mode, FM device turns GNSS module off and it is not saving or sending new periodic data records.
– In deep sleep mode, FM device sets GNSS receiver to sleep mode and turns off GSM/GPRS module, although periodic records with last known coordinate are being saved and sent to server.
- Overspeeding detection i This scenario helps to prevent from exceeding fixed speed and inspects driver if needed. Digital output 1 is controlled by scenario for user needs, to manage buzzer, LED etc. During overspeeding event Digital output 1 will be turning ON and OFF until speed is lower than configured Max Allowed Speed.
- FOTA i Firmware over the air solution. The software is used to send firmware/configuration to FM device via GPRS network.
- Remote Log i This type of FM data logging is used when there is no possibility to connect to device physically. Device establishes GPRS connection and activates link to server, log is started to stream to server until set time is elapsed.
- GPRS commands i It is possible to send commands to FM device using GPRS. GPRS commands can be used for sending configuration, debug, digital outputs control commands etc. These commands should be coded into a special codec12 format.
- Green driving i Helps to prevent and inspect driver about harsh driving. This functionality works in parallel with accelerating force, braking force and cornering angles. Every harsh drive event can be presented in the real time during the LED or buzzer notification.
- Jamming detection i Jamming detection informs the driver with buzzer or LED about radio jamming events.
- NTP time synch. i Network time protocol (NTP) is used to get the right time without GPS connection. This functionality gives an ability to monitor the device state in the real time.
- SMS event i SMS event is a special functionality which is used to notify the user about the tracker initial state. Any changes of speed, engine status, over speeding or etc. will be informed with SMS.
- Idling detection i The Idling detection functionality allows User to monitor the engine working time without initial speed.
- Crash detection i Crash detection functionality is generating the record when device detects car accident using the internal sensors (Accelerometer).
- Odometer i Odometer is used to calculate traveled distance and produce this information directly to server.
- Trip detection i Trip detection is used to inform user about start and stop points in the dedicated location, while engine is on or off.
- Towing detection i Towing detection feature helps to inform the User about car deporting. The quick event will be sent to server while towing is detected.
- Integrated scenarios i The integrated device scenarios are used to simply enable the dedicate functionality like Green driving, Over speeding, Authorized driving or Immobilizer.
- Remote configuration over SMS i The remote configuration via SMS gives an ability to configure the device via SMS
- Offline tracking i Offline tracking is used to track the object position while GPRS is not activated.
- Auto Geofencing i Auto geofencing can detect wherever car enters or leaves customized areas with deactivated ignition.
- Voice call i The voice call functionality gives an ability to make a directly phone call with device.
- Alarm button i
- Quad-band 900/1800 MHz; 850/1900 MHz
- GPRS class 12 (up to 240 kbps)
- SMS (text/data)
- Micro-SIM format
- Bluetooth specification V3.0
- Bluetooth transceiver fully compliant with Bluetooth specification V3.0 for external peripherals:
- Voice calls over Bluetooth
- Configuration via Bluetooth
- Bluetooth sensors
- Tracking: 33/ 99 acquisition channels
- -165 dBM sensitivity
- Hot start <1s
- Warm Start < 25s
- Cold start < 35s
- NMEA-183 protocol
- GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU, SBAS, QZSS, DGPS, AGPS
- Accuracy < 3m
- 1 Digital Input Reserved for Ignition Status Monitoring (depends on vehicle type)
- Power supply (+10…+16) V DC
- Integrated back-up battery
- Internal High Gain GSM antenna
- Internal High Gain GNSS antenna
- Dimensions: L(50,7mm)xW(49,6mm)xH(25mm)
- 2 Status LEDs
- Configuration and firmware upload (FOTA and via cable)