INFORMATION NOTE ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
This website is operated by SC Computer Force SRL (hereinafter referred to as “We” ), based in City Business Center, Corp B, Ground floor, Timișoara, Romania, registered with ONRC Timis, Romania, under no. J35 / 1824/1994, having CUI 5833419, trading company with limited liability of Romanian nationality.
We collect and process different categories of personal data from you as a user of or www.EUfleet.com, hereinafter referred to as “the website” and in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, we have quality of personal data operator.
The protection of your personal data is very important to us!
This Information Note describes how we use your personal data to collect and use it. In this way, you will find out what data is collected, how and for what purpose, and you will be informed about the rights you have regarding personal data.
This information note is version V_01 and is in effect until modified and published in another version.
Principles of personal data processing
We respect the principles of the processing of personal data established by the EU Regulation 2016/679, namely:
- Legality, fairness and transparency – we process your personal data legally, fairly and transparently in relation to you;
- Collection for specified purposes – personal data are collected only for specific, legitimate and explicitly communicated purposes and are not further processed in a manner incompatible with these goals; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes is not considered incompatible with the initial purposes;
- Minimization of data – personal data collected are adequate, relevant and limited to the strictly necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they are processed;
- Updating of data – we make sure that the personal data are correct and updated, we take all necessary measures to ensure that the personal data that are inaccurate, considering the purposes for which they are processed, are deleted or rectified without delay;
- Limitation of data storage – we respect the deadlines required by law for data retention, or we keep them only until the purpose of collection is met, having established deadlines for this purpose through internal procedures, and then we delete them;
- Integrity and Confidentiality – We take appropriate technical and organizational measures for the security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or illegal processing, loss, destruction or accidental damage.
How we collect your personal data and what kind of data we collect
Personal data are collected:
- directly from you, through:
– filling in the contact form on our website;
– filling in the order form from our website;
– filling in the data in the online chat module from our website;
– the emails you send to one of the addresses indicated on the pages of the website.
- through cookies when browsing our website.More details about cookies can be found here .
All personal data are processed by us for precise and well-defined purposes, described in the forms in which you give, in advance, your consent, for the conclusion or good performance of a contract, to fulfill a legal obligation, or in the purpose of defending a legitimate right in court.
In the online process of providing personal data to us, although we make sustained efforts to protect the information you make available to us, the exchange of information through an internet connection is not 100% secure, so we cannot guarantee the security personal data transmitted through this method. Once we have received the data, we use strict procedures and security methods to prevent unauthorized access to this information.
Through this websites we do not collect and process special personal data that reveals racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious confession or philosophical beliefs, membership in unions and processing of genetic data, biometric data for the unique identification of a natural person, health data or data on the sexual life or sexual orientation of a natural person. Any such personal data that you communicate to us, accidentally or intentionally, will be erased immediately.
Personal data of minors. Parental agreement.
This website is intended for use by adults, 18 years and older. In some cases, however, our services can also be accessed by minors. Their personal data will be stored and processed by us only with the prior, explicit and written consent of the parent or legal guardian. In the absence of this agreement, any personal data from a minor person will be immediately deleted from our database. As parents, we recommend that you actively participate in exploring your children online and use the parental control possibilities offered by the computer system you own, the programs you use and / or the Internet service provider.
What happens if you do not provide us with your data
If you do not provide us with the requested personal data, or partially communicate them, we may be in a situation where we cannot provide the requested product or service. The personal data collection form is configured so that we request the minimum volume of information we need to identify you, to be able to contact you and fulfill your requests, to fulfill the contract or to fulfill our legal obligations. In these situations, we will inform you, if we have the possibility, for you to make an informed decision.
Access to personal data and protection measures
The personal data from our database are processed by our own staff, who are periodically trained to comply with the GDPR compliance procedures, prepared according to the requirements of EU Regulation 2016/679.
We may disclose some personal data to trusted third parties for the stated purposes. We ask you to have adequate technical and operational security measures to protect your personal data, in accordance with the legislation on the rules of personal data protection. Personal data will also be transmitted if we have to comply with a legal obligation, at the request of government or executive authorities, to meet certain national security or law enforcement requirements or to prevent certain illegal activities.
Except as noted above, we will never disclose, market or loan any of your personal data to any third party without your prior consent.
We are committed to protecting your personal data against any loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration, unavailability, unauthorized access and destruction and we take all reasonable steps to ensure the confidentiality of such data. We also permanently evaluate the risks that may arise during the processing of personal data and update the working procedures.
How long we keep personal data
We will not keep your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they are processed. In order to determine the appropriate retention period, we consider the quantity, nature and sensitivity of personal data, the purposes for which we process them and whether we have the possibility to achieve these goals by other means. Some personal data are kept necessary and specific periods of time, expressly provided by law, to fulfill legal obligations.
When we no longer need personal data we will securely delete or destroy them, or, if such a measure involves disproportionate expenses, we will anonymize or encrypt them so that they become inaccessible. We will also consider the possibility of ensuring the anonymization of personal data so that it can no longer be associated with an identifiable person, in which case we can use that information for statistics, studies, evaluations and the like, without further notification. .
EU regulation 2016/679 grants you a series of rights that we respect and oblige us to respond with maximum operability to your requests.
- The right of access: it is the right to obtain from the operator a confirmation that personal data concerning it are processed or not and, if so, access to the respective data, including information related to the categories of data held, the purpose of the use their source of collection, etc.At your request, we will provide you with a free copy of your personal data.Requesting more than one copy of your personal data may entail a reasonable fee, based on administrative costs.
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal.
- The right to rectify personal data relating to you that are inaccurate.Taking into account the purposes for which the data were processed, you have the right to obtain the completion of personal data that are incomplete, including by providing an additional statement.
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data, if:
- challenge the accuracy of your personal data, for the period we need to verify the correctness;
- processing is illegal, if you request restriction of processing instead of deletion;
- we no longer need your personal data but request it for finding, exercising or defending a right in court;
- You have objections to processing while we verify that our well-founded reasons prevail.
- The right to delete, or the “right to be forgotten”, based on which you can request the deletion of personal data being processed about you.We have to comply with this requests, without undue delay, with the following exceptions where the data are required:
- for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to comply with a legal obligation we have;
- for archiving purposes in the public, scientific interest, for historical studies or for statistical purposes;
- for finding, exercising or defending a right in court.
- The right to data portability ensures that you have the right to receive personal data concerning you and to transmit it to another personal data operator.If it is technically feasible, you may request that we transfer your personal data (which you provided to us) to another organization.
You have this right if, cumulatively:
- We process your personal data with automatic means,
- We rely, in the processing of your personal data, on your consent or the processing by us of your personal data is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract to which you are a party;
- Your personal data is provided to you and the transmission of your personal data does not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of other persons.
- The right to object, based on which you may object, at any time, to the processing of your personal data, provided that the processing is not based on the consent but on the legitimate interests of the operator or of a third party.In this case we will no longer process your personal data, unless there can be legitimate and compelling reasons that justify processing and prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms or if the purpose of processing is finding, exercising or defending a right in court .You can always oppose the processing of your personal data for direct marketing, for whatever reason.
Methods of communication
We will notify each recipient to whom the personal data has been disclosed of any rectification or deletion of the personal data, or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts. All your requests will be completed within 30 days.
In order to exercise your rights, please send a written request to SC Computer Force SRL, Timisoara, City Business Center, Corp B, Ground floor. You can also submit the request in person, at our headquarters, or signed and scanned by E-mail
Any communication and measures taken as a result of your exercise of the rights you have are offered to us free of charge. However, if you make unfounded, excessive or repetitive requests, we have the legal option to refuse to comply with the request or to charge a fee in accordance with the administrative costs required to fulfill your request.
If you are not satisfied with your answer, you have the option of contacting the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing .
This information note can be modified by us at any time, without prior information, when it can be improved or when practices and / or legislation in the field of personal data protection are updated. For this reason, we invite you to visit this page periodically, because your personal data will be treated according to the information note on the basis of which they are collected, unless we have your consent to treat them differently.