FMB110 – internal GNSS antenna
FMB120 – internal GNSS antenna with battery
GNSS/GSM/Bluetooth tracker with internal GNSS/GSM antennas and internal battery
FMB120 small and professional tracker with internal high gain GSM and GNSS antennas, which is able to collect device coordinates and other useful data and transfer them via GSM network to server. This device is perfectly suitable for applications where location acquirement of remote objects is needed: fleet management, car rental companies, taxi companies, public transport, logistics companies, personal cars and so on. FMB120 can perform tasks on remote objects, such as monitoring engine status, controlling truck’s door etc.
New generation GSM/GNSS module
With new integrated GSM/GNSS module, your tracking experience will be better than ever before. Even higher sensitivity, faster than ever cold start and almost instant hot start ensures that your fleet will be tracked precisely.
Double GSM network reliability with Dual SIM! Even if your main SIM card fails to connect, FMB100 will stay online. Moreover, Dual SIM significantly reduces roaming costs, when using first SIM card for Home, second for Roaming data networks.
Integrated Bluetooth enables wireless headset and various other Bluetooth sensors connectivity.
Make phone calls to Your employee via Bluetooth headset. No unauthorized calls anymore! Be sure that your employee is always safe and uses hands free headset instead of phone!
Various vehicle CAN data
With additional Teltonika Vehicle CAN adapters you will be able to acquire CAN data from any kind of transport such as light vehicles, trucks, buses, agriculture transport, and special transport. Supported vehicles list contains more than 1800 models.
Read records and configure your tracker wirelessly via Bluetooth
No inconvenient configuration via SMS or searching for tracker in hard to reach places to connect USB cable.
Single push and your device is connected to configurator via Bluetooth.
Micro SD card
Don’t lose any records with micro SD card up to 32 GB!
FMB010 will store all data in micro SD card when driving in areas where GSM is not available.
Advanced antitheft system
Prevent your vehicle from theft with advanced antitheft functionality. Combine Auto Geofencing with new Towing detection functionality.
Smart Crash detection
Ensure safety of Your employee with smart Crash detection. Get alarm message immediately after accident, save workers life!
Feel safe when vehicle is monitored by device with internal battery. When vehicle battery is disconnected, device still remains online and sends data to server.
- GNSS i Global positiong system/Global Navigation Satellite System.
- GPRS i General Packet Radio Service (GPRS) is a packet oriented mobile data service based on the 2G technology.
- SMS i Short Message Service (SMS) is a text messaging service component.
- Bluetooth i Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances.
- Internal GSM antenna i An antenna used for GSM connectivity. Integrated into FM device PCB. Does not have external connector.
- Internal GNSS antenna i An antenna used for GPS connectivity. Integrated into FM device PCB. Does not have external connector.
- DIN – digital input – 3 i Digital Inputs allow device to detect logic states 1 (enabled) or 0 (disabled).
- AIN – analog input – 2 i An analog input converts a voltage level into a digital value that can be stored and processed in device.
- DOUT – 2 i Digital Outputs allow device to output logic states 1 (makes a circuit) and 0 (cuts the circuit).
- 1-Wire® – 1 i 1-Wire® is a device communications bus system that provides low-speed data, signaling, and power over a single conductor.
- Accelerometer i Accelerometer allows the device to indicate if vehicle is
moving or not, as well as measure acceleration.
- Battery – 170mAh Li-ion 3,7V i Allows device to work without external power source
- IP41 i Protected from tools and small wires, condensation.
- Micro SD i Micro SD card slot for records storing when there is no GPRS connectivity.
- 10 – 30V i External voltage range
- Overvoltage protection i Protects device from voltage jumps till 90V
- 2x SIM Card (Dual-SIM) i Allows to put 2 SIM cards (can be from different operators) for internet connection
- USB 2.0 Interface i Device accessible and configurable via USB
- NITZ time synch.iNetwork Identity and Time Zone (NITZ) is a mechanism for provisioning local time and date, time zone and DST offset, as well as network provider identity information, to mobile devices via a wireless network.
- Configuration over Bluetooth i Configuration over Bluetooth gives ability to configure the device remotely by using Bluetooth connection.
- Bluetooth sensors support i Bluetooth sensors are responsible to transmit the collected data remotely to device.
- Ignition detection i A vehicle ignition detection function, based on a configured ignition source (External power voltage, Digital input 1 or Movement).
- LV-CAN supporti LV-CAN200 is used to listen data from light vehicles. With this adapter FM device is able to collect and send such data.
- ALL-CAN supportiALL-CAN300 is used to listen data from any type of transport: light vehicles, Trucks, busses, agriculture and other special transport. With this adapter FM device is able to collect and send such data.
- Geo-fence i A functionality, which generates an event when crossing a defined area. It can be used to detect wherever car enters or leaves customized areas
- Sleep/Deep sleep i Working modes which let FM device to reduce power consumption and save vehicle battery.
– In sleep mode, FM device turns GNSS module off and it is not saving or sending new periodic data records.
– In deep sleep mode, FM device sets GNSS receiver to sleep mode and turns off GSM/GPRS module, although periodic records with last known coordinate are being saved and sent to server.
- Overspeeding detection i This scenario helps to prevent from exceeding fixed speed and inspects driver if needed. Digital output 1 is controlled by scenario for user needs, to manage buzzer, LED etc. During overspeeding event Digital output 1 will be turning ON and OFF until speed is lower than configured Max Allowed Speed.
- FOTA i Firmware over the air solution. The software is used to send firmware/configuration to FM device via GPRS network.
- GPRS commandsi It is possible to send commands to FM device using GPRS. GPRS commands can be used for sending configuration, debug, digital outputs control commands etc. These commands should be coded into a special codec12 format.
- RFID 1-Wire® i Radio-frequency identification (RFID) is the use of a wireless non-contact system to transfer data from a tag attached to an object, for the automatic driver identification. Reader can be connected to FM device via 1-wire interface.
- iButton 1-Wire® i
iButton is a special driver identification chip based on 1-wire protocol. External 1-wire iButton reader can be used in parallel with FM devices
- Temp. 1-Wire® i A temperature sensor which can be connected to FM device and provide information via 1-wire data protocol.
- Immobilizer i
With this scenario vehicle can be used only if iButton is connected. You can connect any iButton to pass Immobilizer security. FM device Digital Output 2 is controlled by scenario for user needs (for example: LED, buzzer or other indicator can be connected).
- Eco driving i This scenario helps to prevent and inspect driver about harsh driving. Eco driving scenario continuously monitors: accelerating, braking and cornering forces depending on build in accelerometer. Monitoring sensitivity is configurable.
FM device Digital Output 1 is controlled by scenario for user needs, buzzer or LED for example.
- Green driving i Helps to prevent and inspect driver about harsh driving. This functionality works in parallel with accelerating force, braking force and cornering angles. Every harsh drive event can be presented in the real time during the LED or buzzer notification.
- Fuel monitoring LLS i Fuel monitoring via LLS sensors gives ability to measurer are highly accurate fuel level in the vehicle. This functionality can be based on digital or analog connectivity.
- Jamming detection i Jamming detection informs the driver with buzzer or LED about radio jamming events.
- NTP time synch.i Network time protocol (NTP) is used to get the right time without GPS connection. This functionality gives an ability to monitor the device state in the real time.
- SMS event i SMS event is a special functionality which is used to notify the user about the tracker initial state. Any changes of speed, engine status, over speeding or etc. will be informed with SMS.
- Idling detection i The Idling detection functionality allows User to monitor the engine working time without initial speed.
- Crash detection i Crash detection functionality is generating the record when device detects car accident using the internal sensors (Accelerometer).
- Odometer i Odometer is used to calculate traveled distance and produce this information directly to server.
- Trip detection i Trip detection is used to inform user about start and stop points in the dedicated location, while engine is on or off.
- Towing detection i Towing detection feature helps to inform the User about car deporting. The quick event will be sent to server while towing is detected.
- Integrated scenarios i
The integrated device scenarios are used to simply enable the dedicate functionality like Green driving, Over speeding, Authorized driving or Immobilizer.
- Remote configuration over SMS i The remote configuration via SMS gives an ability to configure the device via SMS
- Offline tracking i Offline tracking is used to track the object position while GPRS is not activated.
- Auto Geofencing i Auto geofencing can detect wherever car enters or leaves customized areas with deactivated ignition.
- Voice call i The voice call functionality gives an ability to make a directly phone call with device.
- Quad-band 900/1800 MHz; 850/1900 MHz
- GPRS Multi-Slot Class 12 (up to 240 kbps)
- GPRS Mobile Station Class B
- SMS (text/data)
- Dual SIM
- Bluetooth specification V3.0
- Bluetooth transceiver fully compliant with Bluetooth specification V3.0 for external peripherals:
- Voice calls over Bluetooth
- Configuration via Bluetooth
- OBDII Bluetooth dongle
- Tracking: 33/ 99 acquisition channels
- -165 dBM sensitivity
- Hot start <1s
- Warm Start < 25s
- Cold start < 35s
- NMEA-183 protocol
- GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU, SBAS, QZSS, DGPS, AGPS
- Accuracy < 3m
- 2 Digital Inputs (1 reserved for Ignition Status Monitoring)
- 1 Analog Input (10V or 30V range)
- 1 configurable input DIN3 or AIN2
- 2 Digital Open-collector Outputs (connecting external relays, LED, buzzers etc.)
- 1-Wire® (iButton® , RFID, temperature sensors)
- Built in accelerometer
- Power supply (+10…+30) V DC
- Internal high gain GSM antenna
- Internal high gain GNSS antenna
- Dimensions: L(65mm) x W(56,6mm) x H(18,9mm)
- 2 Status LEDs
- Micro USB Port
- Integrated LiPo back-up battery